1/31/14

Days spent in the Bedroom.. With my Baby!





Since I cant get out to do outfit photos, I thought I could share some of the photos of places where we spend most of our time at home: our bedroom and bathroom. Of course I cleaned up our place a bit for the photos but from day to day there are lots of diapers and milk bottles accumulate everywhere, together with burp rugs and burped clothes, not just Gracie's clothes but ours too. 
I love Gracie's bassinet, its made by Orbit and can be used as a main part of the stroller. I place it really close to my side of the bed so during the night I can lean over to see how my baby is doing. We also spend decent amount of time in our bathroom where we give Gracie sponge and full on baths. I have been referring to 411 book that our pediatrician gave us, its like having a doctor at home. Also, I have been using Burt's bees products that I love, especially their bum powder. It smells heavenly!
Anyway, have a great weekend blog friends! Talk soon.

P.S. If you are interested, you can follow me on Instagram @yuli_pan, since its quicker to use I update it daily.

From the rising of the sun to its going down the Lord's name is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

19 comments:

Shannon Boyce said...

Your space is so beautiful - and organized!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Maise Moura said...

that post its so cute...
kiss from
http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-is-new-black.html

Aydita said...

Precioso! besos

Ania T. said...

great! :)

nathalie, red head. said...

Wonderful!

Stripes ~

RED HEAD’S BIJOUX F/W 13/4

Red head's Blog | Facebook page | Red head on Instagram! | Follow me on Bloglovin!

K.Lee said...

You have a lovely Home! Love your decor!! Love Lvoe Leov.

xoxo, K.Lee
leemuse.blogspot.com

ps. I left you a comment via iphone...and it didnt take. am I the only one having this problem?

Sylwia from the sign of design said...

Looks really good!:)

Lubica Tothova said...

cool pics...

http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

Vikee said...

beautiful pictures
great post

love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Kathleen Harper said...

Aww so precious!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Camila Davila said...

Congrats on your new baby!!

Sofia Donatelli said...

Enjoy every moment. So happy for you and your hubby.

Sofia

Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

gryga.photography said...

I totally loving this post :)

maybe we can follow each other on GFC if you want?
Let me know and I fallow you back immediately :)

www.DDOUBLES.tk

Kisses ;*

Jasmina P said...

Lovely place. <3

Simona said...

Such a lovely bedroom Yuli :)

Sofia Donatelli said...

Hi Yuli, How are things going with your bundle of joy? Hope all is well and full of joyful moments.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Red Rose Alley said...

Aaaahhhh, I loved seeing pictures of where you spend time with your baby. Brings back a lot of sweet memories for me. Nel stayed up all night and slept during the day. After awhile, her schedule switched, and she slept through the night. Babies are such a blessing.

Love,
~Sheri

Kyle Pernula said...

I love your bedroom! it it magnificent!! its so nice to see and hear that you are just having a blast with baby throw up! ;)
im glad you are having a fun time being a mommy! it is so exciting to watch!

love, Vee

daniyal raza said...

Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Add Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans
www.jobzcorner.com