1/17/14

Brown attire



Necklace: present from hubby, Sweater: Nordstrom, Pants: old, Booties: Dillard's, Coat: Calvin Klein

Happy Friday lovely ladies!
How in the world did this week fly by soooo quick!?!? I guess its when you are so busy thats when it feels like you are missing days. Anyway, about my outfit. There isn't much to say, I simply matched brown boots and brown sweater with white jeans. And for a pop of color I wore my blue necklace. We found this cute vintage carriage close by our neighborhood on the way home and snapped few photos, isn't this carriage cool?
Tonight, hubby and I were invited to go on a double date to watch a hockey game and later we will go for some dessert.
How about you? Any plans for the weekend?

Be strong and courages, do not be afraid and discouraged. Joshua 1:9

15 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so adorable dear!!!

Pooja Mittal said...

Boundless dates are always so much fun.. Very nice outfit..
I am inviting you to enter phone covers giveaway
http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/spice-up-your-phone-giveaway.html?m=0
Kisses
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Ru B said...

I plan on sleeping the whole day. Haha. :D
Love your outfit. :)
-Ru
Glitter And Blush

Shannon Boyce said...

Gorgeous! I love that necklace :))
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Alice said...

Gorgeous! I love your coat. How is the new year treating you? If you're like many of us and have resolved to spend a little less this year, we'd love to tell you about Dorco. We're a shaving company providing quality razors for up to 70% less than leading brands. Chances are you're paying way too much for razors. Plus, by switching to Dorco you can finally afford to change your blades often, which will result in happier, healthier skin (something else I think we all want in 2014!) You don't have to sacrifice quality to save so much, though. Read what others think about our products at DorcoUSA.com, and check out our prices for yourself while you're there. Thanks for hearing us out, and we wish you all the best in 2014!

Vikee said...

you look amazing
beautiful outfit dear

love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Shopping Lady said...

Amazing outfit, the combination of colours are perfect!
My latest post--> Tartan Nails

Kathleen Harper said...

I love your necklace!! It looks amazing against these neutrals. Such a lovely look and perfect for this weather. Have a beautiful weekend!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Sofia Donatelli said...

Love these pictures and your look. Beautiful job.
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Martyna K said...

really nice:)

nathalie, red head. said...

Cool!

Blue Riding Hood ~


RED HEAD’S BIJOUX F/W 13/4

Red head's Blog | Facebook page | Red head on Instagram! | Follow me on Bloglovin!

Helena Resende said...

Really adorable outfit :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Yuli,
Your brown outfit is great! I think the blue necklace adds a special touch. You look so lovely here.

Have a nice Sunday.

Love,
~Sheri

Nery Hdez said...

Perfect look doll
SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

Always Maylee said...

You look so pretty and stylish in this casual outfit!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee