1/20/14

Black Dots


Sweater: Mossimo, Skort: Choice, Pumps: BCBG, Clutch: old, Necklace: present

I can't get enough of this this polka-dotted ombre style sweater. I came across it by accident before Christmas when I stopped by Target. They had incredible variety of sweaters like these and let me tell ya, they were flying off the shelf like there is no tomorrow! I am very happy I snatched this one for myself, these colors work with literally everything, so its easy to style it.
Wishing you a great start to this new week!

Love your enemies, do good to them... Luke 6:35-36

14 comments:

Shannon Boyce said...

That sweater is so so cute!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Denisa said...

I like it.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

. said...

gorgeous outfit!

http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk


xx

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the skort :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Svetlana said...

Amazing look :)
The skorts look super on you :)

Hugs
Svetlana from Lavender Star

Esther Olaniran said...

Beautiful pictures! Great bible verse :)

www.lolas-culturencolours.blogspot.com

Keena Lee said...

Love the skirt! I vant it! lol

xoxo, K.Lee
leemuse.blogspot.com

$50 Ulta ECard Giveaway at the blog!

Isa Machado said...

You look amazing dear! ;)

Tic-Tac Living

Pooja Mittal said...

I love polka dots too and your top is very nice.. :)
Happy Monday
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

KC said...

Such a great look. Love it :)

Kisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

Margaret Cruzemark said...

Another amazing look my dear. You have such a fashion sense, you manage to look great with everything you wear.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Kathleen Harper said...

I'm loving this chic look! Your sweater adds the perfect pop of interest and you look lovely in black.
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Jennifer Piri said...

Love the skirt-short! :)
- Regando mi cactus

Vikee said...

you look stunning
gorgeous outfit, loving the cardigan

love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com