12/16/12

Christmas nails






Images via Google

Now that Christmas is so close I want to do something cute and creative with my nails. Many thanks to Google for providing endless nail art ideas and I thank Pinterest for showing easy and practical tips on how do actually get the professional nails at home. Here are few of my picks- I think I want to do the dots and a Christmas tree. What about you? Are you thinking to do anything different with your nails?

Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him. Psalm 32:10

13 comments:

Chris Ed said...

Hi dear, these ideas are really cool! I love the design on picture 4! kisses chris

Princess of California said...

What great mani ideas you found! I wish to do smth like that, but my nails are so not strong and they barely grow, so basically for holidays I just paint my nails red and add some glitter. I want my nails to be longer and stronger, and to have a cute form.. Right now I can't even look at it!

Kiss!


www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

Denisa said...

All looks great and perfect for Christmas. Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Nico said...

All are really nice, but my favourite is the fourth pics!!


http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2012/12/be-glunge.html

Princess of California said...

Hey! I've been won Sunshine Blogger Award on my blog!

Post:http://princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunshine-award.html

Saji Connor said...

Red ones are the cutest!!

Inge Lakawa said...

wow nice photos! the blue one is very cool! my fav :D

visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

These all are so cute.

Mimi Smith said...

I like veriety, so these all are cute.

Eva said...

cute nails.

fashionbeautyquest said...

A gorgeous selection of nail patterns/prints!

Do you want to follow each other?

www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

Lolita in the Mix said...

Great selection!! Happy holidays!

-xoxo- lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Sam said...

I wish I had the skills and patience to do these. I bought some of the Sally Hansen holiday nails, which will be much easier for me!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com